SENMEI Machinery 400
Product advantages and features
Characteristics of Zhuhai SENMEI Machinery Hydraulic Vibratory Hammer
1. The construction speed is fast, it adapts to a wide range of geology, and has been widely used in many fields of engineering construction at home and abroad.
2. Environmental protection type: low vibration and low noise during construction, without disturbing the people.
3. Novel design, small size and convenient transportation.
4. Powerful function, one machine with multiple functions: various types of steel sheet piles, steel tube piles, vibration sunk pipe piles, surface compaction, deep compaction and cast-in-situ thin-walled tube pile construction; it can also be used as sinking and drawing concrete precast pipe piles (PHC pile), various types of steel sheet piles and steel casings.
5. Scope of application: Widely used in the construction of pile foundations in municipal administration, water conservancy, construction, bridges, wharves and ocean engineering.
The current main application areas of hydraulic vibration hammer: sheet pile engineering, road and bridge engineering construction, vibrating dense implementation, rotary pile construction, sinking pipe pile foundation construction, concrete sheet pile construction, offshore piling construction, pile foundation construction in sensitive areas, etc.
Permanent engineering projects: wharf, water conservancy bank protection bank, retaining wall, retaining wall, breakwater, diversion dike, dock, gate; offshore pile foundation construction, road and bridge engineering, civil construction, municipal administration, water conservancy engineering, etc.
Temporary engineering projects: mountain closure, temporary bank expansion, current cutoff, bridge construction, cofferdam construction, large pipeline laying, temporary trench excavation, water retention, sand retention, etc.; it can also be used for flood control, collapse prevention, and quicksand prevention.
Add product X
Zhuhai SenMei Machinery Technology Co., Ltd Powered by 300.cn 粤ICP备19149533号